User Experience (UX) Researcher
● You help develop and grow modern UX research philosophies and practices and measure their success.
● You work in close contact with our community to understand their needs and then communicate them to our developers.
● You synthesize and present quantitative and qualitative research insights to inform product development.
● You create meaningful relationships with customers.
● You have a well-established history (3+ years) in applied UX research and interviewing.
● You have the skills to direct time-proven, data-rich research practices into the Galactify interfaces of tomorrow.
● You are fluent in German and English.
● You hold a Bachelor or Master in Media Informatic, with emphasis on Usability and User Experience Engineering; Media Science;
Information Science or related.
At Galactify You will
● Have the freedom and responsibility to shape a great product.
● Find a flexible and trusting working style with the possibility to work in our office in the heart of Munich (though we are 100% digital
we still like to meet in real life!).
● Be the first UX researcher at Galactify and have the chance to build your team.
● Work with founders that are focused on high quality work while trying to react with a pinch of humor to the challenges of everyday
● Join a bootstrapped startup, that already is self-sustained by cashflow.
You are not sure if your profile fits to us? No problem, feel free to contact us at any time to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to join our team
● You want to become a Galactinaut – write us: email@example.com